Happy Wednesday everyone! After a great opening race weekend in Starkville, MS… we have decided to make a few changes for the remainder of the series to hopefully benefit our racers.
- We are extending the standard registration deadline to 9:30 AM on the day of the event. We still ask that you complete your registration on your phone, tablet or other smart device. But if you need help, or another way to register, please be at the event at 9 AM sharp on race day and visit the registration area and we will be happy to help you get your registration completed.
- Starting with Round 5 in Guthrie, OK we are adding the Open Outlaw class back to our schedule, as a non-AMA series race. You are able to register for that now online at: arenacrossusa.com/register
- We have updated our Riders page! Please head on over to the page now and read through the information if you so desire. You can also download a PDF version of the page here if you’d like. We hope this page will help to better explain the ‘before the event’ process, but if you have any questions… please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- We’ve also added a Pro Page – with specific information pertaining to our pro racers. You can visit that page at arenacrossusa.com/propage
- Make sure you sign up for the Parts Unlimited – We Support the Sport – Contingency Program signing up is simple & you’ll be eligible to earn racer rewards based on how you finish in your class! We are also currently adding and updating the other contingency programs for the 2021 series we are participating in. We should have all of that fully updated within the next week over on our contingencies page!
- Last but not least, please support our sponsors who make all of this possible for us and you! Head over to our Sponsor’s Page and give them so love.