Reno, NV: Rounds 7 & 8 Postponed

BREAKING: Due to the local and state mandates regarding Covid-19, the two rounds scheduled for February 5 & 6 in Reno, NV are POSTPONED.

We hope to keep the future Reno, NV dates as 2021 series races but have not made a decision in that regard. The rounds will be rescheduled for a weekend in the near future, and we hope to announce those dates very soon.

If you would like a registration refund now, please visit our ‘Contact Us’ page on our website and let us know.

More information to be released in the coming days regarding the remainder of our 2021 series! Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we navigate these unusual times together.